Frasers Event Planning Services
Battlesbridge can organise and host your events
For any event from a small family gathering to a wedding reception. We can cater for all occasions with our fully lined luxury marquee.
Facilities include a fully licensed bar, catering service, toilets and large lawn area.
We are located in a 16 acre rural setting in the Antiques Village of Battlesbridge, close to the A130 and centrally situated between Southend, Chelmsford and Basildon.
Prices start from £500 with tailor made packages quoted for on request.
Our exclusive, all inclusive wedding packages
Frasers Marquee offers the creative clientele the chance to let their imagination run wild and design a customised wedding to suit. The more creative the better but to help on that journey we do a package to include the necessities.
- A choice of classic welcome drinks
- An array of chair styles with the option of chair covers and coloured sashes of your choice
- A great range and choice of a 3 course sit down meal complemented with tea/coffee and after dinner mints
- Frasers House wine to accompany your meal
- Sparkling wine for your speeches
- Evening finger food buffet for the evening party
- Frasers DJ playing until midnight
- Selection of lighting options throughout the marquee
- A dedicated team member to help you along your journey
- All internal furnishing, table linen, crockery etc
- Full bar and staff service
- Special discounted rates for bedrooms at Frasers Guest House, on site.
Package price is based on 80 guests attending all day and evening. Extra Guests are charged at £45 for daytime guests and £10 for evening guests.
Wedding Breakfast choices
- Thai style fish cakes served on a bed of rocket with sweet chilli sauce
- Crayfish cocktail served on a bed of leaves with lemon mayonnaise dressing and wholemeal bread & butter
- Parma ham and honeydew melon served on a bed of leaves with balmatic glaze dressing
- Classic chicken caesar salad with anchovies herby croutons and paremsan cheese
- Home-made soup of your choice
- Traditional prawn cocktail served on a bed of leaves with cherry tomatoes and wholemeal bread and butter
- Fanned honeydew melon with summer fruits and raspberry coulis
- Smooth duck pate served on a bed of leaves with warm toast
- Slow cooked beef bourguignon with smoked bacon mushrooms and red wine sauce served on garlic mash
- Supreme of chicken breast stuffed with mozzarella cheese & basil. Wrapped in streaky bacon and served with toasted thyme new potatoes
- Lemon baked supreme of cod served with buttery mash
- Loin of pork medallions served with dijon sauce and parmentier potatoes
- Traditional roast of your choice served with roast potatoes and seasonal vegetables
- Choice pork sausages served on buttered mash with onion and red wine gravy
- Flaky pastry beef & ale pie served with roasted new potatoes and seasonal salad
- Spinach & ricotta cheese lasagne served with roasted new potatoes and seasonal salad
- Banoffee cream pie served with fresh cream
- White chocolate and raspberry cheesecake served with fresh cream
- Dark chocolate truffle torte served with fresh cream
- Dutch apple pie served with vanilla custard sauce or ice cream
- Fresh fruit salad served with fresh cream
- Traditional strawberry trifle served with fresh cream
- Sticky toffee pudding served with vanilla custard sauce
- Fresh cream profiteroles with warm chocolate sauce
After dinner coffee and mints
( Menu above subject to change )
We have six rooms at Frasers, five doubles and one twin. All rooms in the main house are compact and individually furnished in traditional style with all the facilities you would expect in a quality establishment. Tea, coffee, bottled water and biscuits, Trouser press, Hair dryer, Flat screen TV with Freeview, Wi-Fi. All have en-suite shower rooms. Our two newest rooms, converted stables, are situated in our lovely gardens with the same amenities but with a slightly more contemporary feel together with a front patio area. These rooms have internal doors that enables their use as a family suite.
To book a room at our Guest House in conjunction with a marquee event we are hosting, we can offer 10% discount and if the exclusive use of Frasers is booked we can offer 20% discount. Please look at our website for rates at www.frasersguesthouse.co.uk
For the discounted rates please contact us directly by email or phone: email@example.com or call me on 01268 561700 or 07876 717353.
Party Marquee Hire
Looking for a party venue in Essex?
Well Frasers Marquee at Battlesbridge is a fabulous Essex venue for every type of event and special occasion. The versatility and adaptability of our marquee allows for all different party ideas to be considered. We cater for up to 180 guests, our dedication to offering the highest and consistent service will provide you with a lasting impression of your celebration. Our experienced events team can help you plan and organise your birthday party, anniversary, engagement, christening and naming ceremony... no task is too large or small.
Your search for a party venue in Essex is over. Please contact us today.
Evening party hire starts from 7pm until midnight.
- Lined marquee
- Black and white chequered dance floor
- Outside toilets
- Staffed Bar
For additional prices on catering, reception drinks, posh toilets, inflatable's and other extras please contact us.
Family Fun Days
Family Fun Days
We offer a marquee and 16 acres of land for families or corporations who wish to run a Family Fun Day.
Our marquee is completely water proof, with hard wood flooring, and our efficient heaters to keep you warm and dry whatever the weather. The marquee is based in 16 acres of ground which your party is free to use.
Our Marquee is perfect for those who want full control to plan their own celebrations and wish to decorate the marquee themselves. We provide you with a Marquee in the beautiful setting of the Antiques Village in Battlesbridge.
The Marquee Design:
Three quarters of the marquee has beautiful ivy lining, whilst the other quarter has black starlight lining.
Marquee Hire Prices Start From:
- £500.00 for all day hire.
What's included in the Price:
- Use of Field
Where Our Marquee is based:
Next to Frasers in the Antique Village of Battlesbridge just off the A127.
Nothing is out of the question so please feel free to contact us. Call Georgina Gallie on 01268 561700 or fill out our enquiry form to the right.